This course teaches participants how to plan, schedule and report on tasks using ShiftManager - RPM's solution for short-term work management and shift execution. Participants will learn about the key functionality of ShiftManager through interactive media and practical hands-on workshops.
At the end of the course, participants will have learned how to:
- Navigate around Shift Manager and use workspaces.
- Create, edit and delete standard, planned and scheduled tasks.
- Move tasks between shifts, days of the week, and locations.
- Assign available people and resources to tasks.
- Print Shift Plans.
- Enter KPl and task actuals to close out shifts.
- Reschedule any work not completed.
- Create shift reports.
The ShiftManager eLearning course can be accessed from a computer, tablet, or mobile device. The learning environment is interactive and engaging. The course includes approximately 2.5hrs of content and is completed using the in-course simulations. A ShiftManager licence is not required. When you’ve finished the course, you can download a certificate of completion for your own record.
Course access 12 months.
Purchasing course access for multiple learners? Please complete purchase and send learner details (name and email) to firstname.lastname@example.org for set up.